Baby Tony used to LOVE strawberries. He doesn’t really like them now.
He also used to like mango. He doesn’t like them now either.
So what am I to do with the mangoes and strawberries at home? Make them into popsicles of course! 🙂 It was a Saturday morning and Baby Tony had help from both his mommy and daddy. I love cooking so having my son help make this with me made me extremely happy.
- Popsicle mold
- Chopping board
- Fruits sliced into small cubes (Mangoes, strawberries, oranges, apple, blueberries, etc)
- Young coconut juice (we used Jax coco)
- Slice the fruits into smaller pieces (blueberres should be fine as it is) and place them in a bowl.
- Guide your baby in spooning the fruits from the bowl into the popsicle molds.
- Pour the coconut juice.
- Seal the molds
- Place in the freezer to freeze for about 4 hours, at least.
What do you make with your babies? I know it’s messy but it is a lot of fun!!!